Do you want to know the truth?
Find out whether you are the biological father of a child
- Conclusive results
- Painless buccal (mouth) swab sample collection
- Final report available in 1 business day
- All tests are run 2x for absolute accuracy
- Quickly collect samples in the privacy of your own home
- 24/7 online test status check
- Discreet online results option available
- No age limit. Can be performed on individuals of any age, including newborns and adults
This DNA Paternity Test (Private Home Kit) is ideal for families who wish to determine the truth about paternity in private, before deciding on the next step. The mouth swab can be collected quickly and discreetly in the privacy of your own home and sent to our laboratory for analysis.
Need a legal test?
Legal testing requires you to attend an appointment for sample collection. If you need a legal test, purchase this kit and follow the enclosed instructions to pay the difference and switch to legal testing.
The DNA Paternity Test will conclusively determine whether an alleged father is the biological father of a child. A DNA Paternity Test can be performed with or without the mother.
- Guarantees: greater than 99.9% probability of paternity for inclusions and 100% for exclusions
- All tests are automatically run twice to ensure 100% accuracy
- Conducted using a premium 16 to 27 genetic marker system
- State-of-the-art accredited testing laboratory utilizing advanced robotics and analyzers
- 100% private and confidential
- Check the progress of your DNA Paternity Test online
Methods of the DNA Paternity Test
During a DNA Paternity Test, a painless buccal (mouth) swab sample is collected from the child and the alleged father. The sample contains cells, and most of the cells in our body contain a full set of genetic information in the form of DNA (deoxyribonucleic acid). A person’s DNA represents a “genetic blueprint” and, like a fingerprint, it is unique to each individual.
At the laboratory, the DNA is extracted from the cell and specific regions of the DNA are amplified by a process known as PCR (polymerase chain reaction). The DNA pattern of the child is compared to that of the alleged father, to conclusively determine whether the alleged father is the biological father of the child.
Splitting the kit
If the individuals to be tested live in different cities, or even different countries, the DNA collection kit can be split and each component sent to a different address. The components are individually barcoded and the buccal samples will be tested together, even if sent back separately.
Four Easy Steps
Step 1: Order test kit online
Step 2: Collect DNA sample using a simple and painless mouth swab
Step 3: Mail samples to the lab in the provided return envelope
Step 4: Receive your results online